Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Garage Work Station or Kitchen Island for $3

Well, thought I would make a quick post on one of my own creations before hitting the sack tonight. I built this today out of different pieces I have picked up for free or very cheap. The drawers were actually two ends of a desk that I bought at an auction for $3.00, and yes that was my total monetary investment in this project. I put them together with some wood glue and screws, trimmed the top to fit and added some wheels that I recycled from a free piece of furniture and thats all there is to it! It rolls around nicely and will be used for a little work bench/station in my garage but with a little clean up would also make a great kitchen island.... not too shabby for $3 bucks!

P.S. Sorry about the quality of the picture, wasn't planning on posting this and had taken with my cell phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment