Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Check Out Rustiques On Facebook Too!

If you happen to just stumble across this blog and you are not already a fan of my facebook page I invite you to check it out here Rustiques Facebook Page. Its a little different than my blog... on facebook I share the items I buy and resale. I come across many antiques, garden cement, industrial pieces and furniture. Furniture tends to be my bread and butter for daily living but I also do well with antiques. I will include a few sample photos of what I have on there right now and I update with new finds practically daily! Thanks for looking!

Cement Lion Fountain - $75




















Antique Buffet - $150




















Pair of Modern Bar Stool - $40



















Carved Wood Lion - $300

No comments:

Post a Comment